In the past, people rode horses and care the horses; nowadays people go buy motors and care the motors... of whom there are ones who take care of them well so that they are healthy and generate many babies while others let them ill or die. ome people were saved by the horse against arrows and cartridge while some others hit by their horse
So, when buying motors choose colors co-generating or of the same group in the five basic elements, avoid buying motors with colors which are in conflict with the owner's fate.
- When buying motors with colors in co-generating relation with the owner's fate, then the motor would usually brings benefits, and they will feel comfortable in the mind, so they rarely cope with sudden break-down, and if they have accident, it will be slighter than for colors in conflict with the owner's fate.
- When buying motors with colors which are in the same group of five basic elements with the owner, it would be fine, too because it rarely cause problems, but it would not generate benefits like those in co-generating relation.
- When buying motors with colors which are in conflict with the owner's fate, it usually harms the owner's health; they usually get angry when riding as they have to ride to work that they do not want. Such motors usually break down regularly, costing money for repairing; they are usually ruined unreasonably; when having accident, it is usually ruined severely or even right off.
*CO-GENERATING RELATION OF THE FIVE BASIC ELEMENTS
- Wood generates Fire,
- Fire generates Earth,
- Earth generates Metal,
- Metal generates Water,
- Water generates Wood.
Co-generating does not mean one element generates another, but that means it support and makes benefits for the other. For example: Water generates Wood means water makes wood strong. Wood generates Fire means die wood can make fire easily, etc.
There are two cases of co-generation in the five basic elements:
*Generatee: The other element makes benefit for this element. This may have benefits, but in short time only; vehicle means horse in Hans, how can it bear us.
*Generator: This makes benefits for the other. This does not mean the generator will be harmed, as when the work gets on well, there would be another motor.
1- Wood generates Fire: Fire is generatee (receive benefits), Wood is generator (will soon get one more motor to be 2).
2 – Fire generates Earth: Earth is generatee (receive benefits), Fire is generator (will soon get one more motor to be 2).
3 - Earth generates Water: Water is generatee (receive benefits), Earth is generator (will soon get one more motor to be 2).
4 - Water generates Wood: Wood is generatee (receive benefits), Water is generator (will soon get one more motor to be 2).
* CONFLICTS IN THE FIVE BASIC ELEMENTS
- Wood is conflict with Earth,
- Earth is conflict with Water,
- Water is conflict with Metal,
- Metal is conflict with Wood.
To be in conflict means one element ruins, destroy or control the other. For example: Wood is in conflict with Earth; the roots will take all the fertilizers in the earth. Earth is in conflict with Water; earth prevent the flows of water, etc.
There are two cases of conflict in the five basic elements, too:
*Ruinee: The other element harms or restricts this element. The owner is harmed just like being hurt as the motor makes him fall.
*Ruiner: This element restricts and ruins the other. The owner may not be harmed but the motor may be ruined.
1- Wood is in conflict with Earth: Earth is ruinee, Wood is ruiner (not harmed but the motor breaks down soon)
2- Earth is in conflict with Water: Water is ruinee, Earth is ruiner (not harmed but the motor breaks down soon)
3- Water is in conflict with Fire: Fire is ruinee, Water is ruiner (not harmed but the motor breaks down soon)
4- Fire is in conflict with Metal: Metal is ruinee, Fire is ruiner (not harmed but the motor breaks down soon)
In short, You need only remember the generatee and the ruiner and you will be at the positive position, and vice versa.
* COLORS ACCORDING TO THE FIVE BASIC ELEMENTS
- Wood: Light or dark green.
- Fire: Red or burgundy.
- Earth: Yellow, light or dark orange or gold.
- Metal: White, gray or silver.
- Water: Black, dark purple or light or dark blue.
* FATES ACCORDING TO THE FIVE BASIC ELEMENTS:
1 – Metal fate includes the following ages:
Nham Than 1932 & Quy Dau 1933; Canh Thin 1940 & Tan Ty 1941; Giap Ngo 1954 & at mui 1955; Nham Dan 1962 & Quy Mao 1963; Can Tuat 1970 & Tan Hoi 1971; Giap Ty 1984 & At Suu 1985.
2- Wood fate includes the following ages:
Nham Ngo 1942 & Quy Mui 1943; Canh Dan 1950 & Tan Mao 1951; Mau Tuat 1958 & Ky Hoi 1959; Nham Ty 1972 & Quy Suu 1973; Canh Than 1980 & Tan Dau 1981; Mau Thin 1988 & Ky Ty 1989.
3- Water fate includes the following ages:
Binh Ty 1936 & Dinh Suu 1937; Giap Than 1944 & At Dau 1945; Nham Thin 1952 & Quy Ty 1953; Binh Ngo 1966 & Dinh Mui 1967; Giap Dan 1974 & At Mao 1975; Nham Tuat 1982 & Quy Hoi1983.
4- Fire fate includes the following ages:
Giap Tuat 1934 & At Hoi 1935; Mau Ty 1948 & Ky Suu 1949; Binh Than 1956 & Dinh Dau 1957; Giap Thin 1964 & At Ty 1965; Mau Ngo 1978 & Ky Mui 1979; Binh Dan 1986 & Dinh Mao 1987.
5- Earth fate includes the following ages:
Mau Dan 1938 & Ky Mao 1939; Binh Tuat 1946 & Dinh Hoi 1947; Canh Ty 1960 & Tan Suu 1961; Mau Than 1968 & Ky Dau 1969; Binh Thin 1976 & Dinh Ty 1977; Canh Ngo 1990 & Tan Mui1991.
Looking at the list of fates, one will know what his fate is, then referencing the colors of the five basic elements to decide the generatee color, that is the color which gets on well with him. If it is difficult to find generatee color, then choose a color of the same group of basic element. For example: Persons with Earth fate born in 1968 may choose a red, yellow, white bike, avoid colors of Green or black.